Death to Spies (2007): Smersh is Russian for "Death to Spies" and was the name of a set of counterintelligence agencies formed in the Soviet Army during World War II. Their mission was to secure the rear of the active Red Army by arresting traitors, deserters, spies and criminal cells. During the war these agents became the main force combating the German intelligence service.
As captain of the 4th department of Smersh, it is your job to execute these operations in the heart of enemy territory. Be prepared to complete various tasks, including stealing important documents, eliminating enemy officers, kidnapping high-ranking officials, and sabotage enemy plans.
Third-person stealth action immerses the player into the atmosphere of World War II military intelligence operations.
Different types of missions based on real historical intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
- Freedom to choose the way a mission is completed.
- Extensive real-life indoor and outdoor locations.
- A variety of different spy skills at the player's disposal such as sneak, hide, carry dead bodies, change clothes, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others.
- Authentic weapons and vehicles of World War II.
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth (2009): The Most Mysterious Secret Service Agency of WWII
This is a third-person stealth-action game describing the activities of the SMERSH, the most mysterious secret service agency of World War II.
Moment of Truth is a sequel to the popular stealth action title Death to Spies. The game's main character is Semion Strogov, a captain in the 4th department of the Soviet counterintelligence service called SMERSH (a Russian acronym meaning "Death to Spies").
The hero possesses the skills to accomplish dangerous missions that include gathering information on the location of hostile military and civil units and assassinating enemy agents, including the Wehrmacht's high-ranking officers. His task is to capture spies and saboteurs and gather information about their actions using unique technologies and devices.
Brand new missions located in Western and Eastern Europe, USA, in the UK and the territory of the former USSR
- New vehicles and weapons
- Enhanced animation and visuals
- New graphic effects: new landscape texturing with higher resolution and bump mapping effects, updated rendering with HDR and dithered shadows
- Improved interface
- Moment of Truth contains a lot of improvements based on the game community's requests
CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+
RAM: XP – 1 GB, Vista, 7 – 2 GB
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory. ATI Radeon X800, Nvidia Geforce 6800
Free Disk Space: 4.5 GB
Developer: Haggard Games
Publisher: Haggard Games / 1C Publishing
Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd Person
Language: EN / RU
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2007 - 2009