Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of - the Harry Potter adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts castle, Diagon Alley, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter's heroic adventures in the Muggle and wizarding worlds. From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort!
- Learn and use new charms and spells, including the Unforgivable Curses
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle Voldemort's Death Eaters
- Unlock over 100 characters, including Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Slughorn
- Explore new locations, including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric's Hollow
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play with dynamic split screen
CPU: Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP SP3 Vista or Windows 7
Video Card: Shader Model 3 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 7800, 8xxx or better; ATI X1950 or better)
Free Disk Space: 8.5 GB
Developer: TT Games
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Genre: Arcade / 3D / 3rd Person
Language: EN / RU
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2010 - 2011