LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (2008):
Build, Battle and Brawl your way out of trouble!
Play through all three classic Indiana Jones™ movies and relive your favorite Indy adventures in the tongue-in-cheek worlds of LEGO.
- Explore and Discover - Battle enemies, solve puzzles, and seek out the world's greatest treasures.
- More Than 60 Playable Characters - Take control of Indy, his friends, and even his enemies. Team up with a friend and together search for fortune and glory.
- Whip Into Action! - Attack and disarm enemies, swing over perilous pits, and interact with LEGO® objects and puzzles!
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (2009):
LEGO Indy is back in his biggest adventure yet. Battle through all four movies, including all-new levels from the original adventures and your favorite new moments from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... or in true LEGO® fashion, get creative and build your own levels to play with friends!
- New modes including two-player drop-in, drop-out split-screen gameplay lets you play together with your friends and family like never before
- For the first time, create your own levels and play them with friends!
- New vehicles, characters and abilities in the biggest LEGO environments ever!
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles)
- Collect artifacts through the game to unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Mutt Williams, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Dr. Henry Jones Sr. and Irina Spalko)
- A complete retelling of Indy’s three original adventures from the first game, for a whole new experience!
- Includes all your favorite moments from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
CPU: Intel P4 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
RAM: 256MB of ram, 512MB for Vista
OS: Windows XP or Vista
Video Card: Nvidia FX5800 with 256MB of ram or ATI X1300
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Developer: TT Games
Language: EN / RU
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2008 - 2009