NecrovisioN: Lost Company (2010):
NecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to original horror FPS shooter, taking place before the NecroVisioN story begins. It contains a bunch of unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements as well as new main hero that presents the original game story from opposite perspective. Player is now one of WWI German troops that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war, starts to fight against them and leads soldiers of all nations gathered on the front through the massive battles against the zombies and demons and finally he becomes a first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
- 10 new levels in singleplayer campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Variety of special weapon ugrades
- New drivable vehicles to use in fight - FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in singleplayer
- New unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system.
War is Hell. NecroVision is a first-person shooter that takes gamers across the frantic battlegrounds of World War I and into a dark underworld of vampires, demons and dark magic.
Seeking adventure, young American Simon Bukner joins the British army in war-torn Europe of 1916. During a particularly ferocious battle, Bukner and his battalion are pushed into a series of dark trenches where they encounter mysterious phenomenon. As they move through the labyrinth they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battle-fields of the Great War — an evil that is forcing its way into our world and threatens to wipe out humanity. In the depths of this newly discovered underworld, Bukner must confront the dark forces and fight for the survival of mankind.
- An engrossing storyline blends elements of a traditional war shooter with magic and the supernatural world
- Players fight with authentic WWI era weapons, powerful magic artifacts and vampire powers
- Hordes of enemies that include humans, demons and vampires
- Massive, brutal boss battles
- Intense, fast-paced FPS combat stands out from the trend of plodding shooters
- Battle online with up to 16 players
Developer: The Farm 51
Publisher: The Farm 51
Genre: Action, Shooter, 3D, 1st Person
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2009 - 2010