SYMMETRY is a survival management game set in a retro- futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape. The non- obvious plot is accompanied by an atmospheric musical score and graphic design that sustains the harsh and mysterious ambience.
Survivors’ life functions crucial to their existence, such as eating, resting and mental health need to be taken care of. Extreme circumstances may force crew members to develop new skills like botanics or power plant operations, that weren't necessary in their Earthly life. Gathering all the parts required to repair the spaceship becomes a race against time, as extreme weather conditions and life-threatening supernatural activities become more and more present.
Vector graphics give the game a feeling of mystery and severity of the deserted world. Using dimmed and pastel colors throughout the scenery creates a sense of remoteness from reality and builds an unreal atmosphere of the landscape.
- Base micro-management in extremely hostile conditions
- Randomly assigned crew members with different skills and stories in each gameplay
- Different needs to satisfy: nutrition, physical condition and mental health
- Non-obvious sci-fi plot
- Ominous presence of the Symmetrical World
- Moral choices – collectivism vs individualism
- Unique vector graphics and ambient sound setting
- High replay-ability and various strategies to beat the game
- Survival game mode unlocked once the main mission is accomplished
Developer: Sleepless Clinic
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Adventure, Indie
Language: EN / RU / Multi12
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018