Train Simulator 2017 Standard Edition includes four fantastic real-world routes:
Transport your passengers precisely on time along the Vogelfluglinie between Hamburg and Lübeck in the renowned DB BR 218 locomotive.
Drive at breakneck speeds along the breathtaking Ligne Grande Vitesse: Marseille Saint Charles to Avignon TGV route in the iconic TGV Duplex.
Take in the scenic countryside of Southern Wales in the distinctive Arriva Trains Wales Class 175.
Experience the precision of American commuter operations along the North Jersey Coast Line in the modern NJ TRANSIT® ALP-45DP locomotive.
Transport your passengers across highly detailed real-world routes in Great Britain, France, Germany and the North America.
Create and share your own routes with the community and watch the world go past as a passenger or rail fan in the ultimate rail related hobby. You can also capture the perfect scenes in our Railfan Mode. Take some shots and share them with our community.
Start from the beginning at the TS Academy and learn to master your machines and rule the rails.
- Quick Drive menu system: drive whatever you like, where you like
- Drive with Xbox 360 controller, keyboard or mouse
- Integrated Steam Workshop free scenario download centre
- Create your own routes and scenarios with powerful in-game editing tools
- Access the Train Simulator community in-game
- Find all the content you love in our Add-Ons catalogue, from our Classics Range selection through to study-level Pro Range.
CPU: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Video Card: 512 MB - 1GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games - Trains
Genre: Simulator, 3D
Language: EN / RU / Multi7
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016